Today I am sharing your favorite recipes from the blog in 2019. This is straight from my analytics for the year, and it includes most viewed recipes that were new to the blog in 2019.
I must say, y’all have great taste. 🙃 There are some great ones in here!🙌🏻 So if you are new around here, or perhaps you missed these the first time around, hopefully this will give you some great recipes to try.
Most of all THANK YOU for reading, sharing, commenting, cooking with me and allowing me to have my dream career.🙏🏻 It is all because of y’all that I am able to do this, and I appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart.💖
I am doing this countdown style, in the reverse order. So we will start with number 10!
10. Hamburger soup is a warm and comforting bowl of hearty goodness, and it is made with basic ingredients you probably already have on hand.
9. How to cut a cantaloupe. What?! Really??? Not even a recipe, but apparently pretty helpful to a lot of you out there.
8. Best guacamole recipe with my super secret ingredient. SO yummy that all your friends will ask for the recipe.
7. How to make Tzatziki, one of my favorite dips!
6. Air fryer hamburgers – so juicy, delicious, plus super quick and easy to make!
5. No bake lemon cheesecake is a refreshing, four ingredient dessert that is simple, easy and delicious!
4. Air fryer sweet potato fries – crazy delicious and super simple to make.
3. Air fryer roasted potatoes – with garlic and herbs are cooked to golden, crispy perfection. They are the perfect side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
2. Baked chicken breast – This simple baked chicken breast recipe results in the juiciest, flavorful, most delicious chicken breasts that you will make over and over. It is truly the BEST baked chicken recipe!
And your favorite recipe from 2019…
1.Air fryer chicken breast – great with a couple simple sides for a quick dinner, and they also work great for meal prep.
Thanks again for making it a great year! Stay tuned for more yummy goodness in 2020.😎👊🏻 And happy new year!🎉