Today I am sharing my best chicken recipes that make excellent quick and easy dinners.
It is almost August first, y’all. For us, that means that summer is almost over, and it’s time to start moving into back-to-school mode. Schedules, routine, easy breakfasts, packed lunches, simple weeknight dinners. You get the picture.
So I started searching back through my recipe archives to get more quick and easy dinner ideas. Summer mode almost made me have cooking amnesia or something! It’s like I have selective memory, and I forget what we used to make when we weren’t grilling, eating ice cream daily or beach-vacationing.
I thought I would share a little recipe round-up with y’all! These are some of my best chicken recipes, and we make all of these all the time. I even made a little YouTube video (<- subscribe!), where I talk a little about each recipe.
My Best Chicken Recipes
If my best chicken recipes look good to you, pin this post and share it.
- My one pan chicken dinner is made on one baking sheet, and it is so simple tasty and fresh. Your whole family will love it!
2. Lemon chicken orzo soup is a delicious and easy recipe that comes together quickly. Perfect for a week night dinner! I use rotisserie chicken in this recipe.
3. Chicken and corn chowder is a creamy, delicious and filling soup that is like a little hug in a bowl.
4. Chicken tortilla soup in the slow cooker is such a delicious meal that you can throw together in a snap. It is perfect for weeknights…or lazy Saturdays! I definitely keep this one in my rotation for college football Saturdays.
5.This BBQ ranch chopped salad makes a delicious and filling meal, perfect for using leftover rotisserie chicken! I eat this for lunch a lot, and it makes an easy no-cook dinner too.
6. One pot chicken and rice is a delicious and simple supper that you can make all in one pot. I ADORE these one-pot (and one pan) dinners!
7. Greek pasta with chicken is inspired by one of my local favorites: Taziki’s Friday pasta special. It has chicken, pasta, tomatoes, basil and feta…all tossed together with balsamic vinaigrette.
8. Chicken divan is my mom’s signature recipe. My version is slightly more “real food” friendly, but her version is excellent too! Both recipes are included in the post.
9. Chicken enchilada skillet one pot meal is another one of those one pot wonders, and it has chicken, peppers, black beans, corn enchilada sauce and cheese. My whole family love this. You can modify the recipe to use rotisserie chicken. Just add it when you add the liquids.
10. Chicken noodle soup from scratch was one of my top recipes for 2015. I make this ever time anybody in my house gets sick, and I use leftover rotisserie chicken in the recipe.
11. Grill pan chicken is made on the stovetop and finished off in the oven. It was the top recipe on my blog for a long time. It is a great make-ahead, and I use the leftovers in a lot of other recipes.
12. Crock pot salsa chicken is so easy that it is barely even a recipe! It is so versatile too. You can use it in enchiladas, tacos, or over rice like I show here.
I hope you enjoyed this roundup of my best chicken recipes! Hopefully it gave you some more dinner ideas. Let me know if you try any of these.