Tomorrow is the 1st of May already, and I thought today would be the perfect timing for a Mexican recipe roundup! Just in time for Cinco De Mayo! 💃🏼🥑🍹🎉
1. Corn and queso dip is such a great appetizer.
2. Mexican shredded chicken is super versatile and can be used is SO many different things – tacos, burritos, rice bowls, etc.
3. Cilantro lime rice (You can use either brown or white rice.)
4. Verde chicken soft tacos are an easy dinner that is perfect for busy nights when you need a quick meal.
5. Epic beef nachos supreme is way better than the one at Taco Bell.
6. Quinoa black bean salad is a vegan recipe, but everybody loves it.
7. Vegan burrito bowls are a delicious and filling, perfect for a meatless meal that everybody loves!
8. Chicken taco salad is such a satisfying main dish, and it is topped with creamy jalapeño dressing.
9. Creamy jalapeño is like ranch dressing with a spicy Mexican kick, and it is delicious on tortilla chips, salads and tacos. This recipe tastes just like the one at Chuy’s!
19. Cilantro lime ranch is similar to creamy jalapeño, but without the heat of jalapeños
20. Homemade taco seasoning is such a great trick to have up your sleeve.
21. Taco soup is great on the stovetop or in your Instant Pot.
And bonus! I decided to include the chicken tostada recipe I just recently published.
I hope y’all enjoy this Mexican recipe roundup. Pin it here if it looks good to ya.🙌🏻😋