Today I am sharing what we bought at Trader Joe’s this week. Every time I ask my YouTube subscribers what they most want to see, the most popular answer is always…grocery hauls. And if you are confused, “grocery haul” is simple YouTube language for see what I bought at the store. 😉👊🏻
If you are a Trader Joe’s shopper, I hope it gives you some great ideas of items to try. And I love trying new stuff too, so leave me a comment telling YOUR favorite Trader Joe’s items.
And subscribe on YouTube if you haven’t already.
Links mentioned in today’s video
- Cranberry sauce recipe
- Air Fryer (Amazon affiliate – we use to make TJ’s chicken nuggets)
- Pot roast recipe (eliminate seasonings for pre-seasoned roast, and reduce cook time for smaller roasts)
- Roasted turkey breast recipe
- White chicken chili (Instant Pot recipe)
- Antipasto Christmas wreath
- Lazy lasagna recipe
- Chicken verde soft tacos recipe
- Mexican shredded chicken
- Cilantro lime ranch recipe