This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Today I am showing you how to make a blueberry pie smoothie. YUMMY!
I love experimenting with new smoothie flavors and ingredients! Blueberry pie inspired this concoction.
This is also the first time I have done a recipe with oats in the smoothie. I couldn’t really taste the oats, but they do provide a little more nutrition. Plus to me, they make this smoothie slightly more filling. In fact, since this one is a little higher in calories and more filling, I would recommend the full serving as more of a meal. Perfect for breakfast!
If you want the full blueberry pie effect, may I suggest serving it alongside a graham cracker. Yummy! 🙂
Blueberry Pie Smoothie
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries generous 1/2 cup
- 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt any kind of Greek yogurt will work
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey optional add-in
- Add all ingredients to blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste, and add honey if desired; blend for a few seconds to mix in the honey.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!