This raspberry vinaigrette is sweet-and-tart dressing that is so good on many salads.
One kick I have really been on lately is making my own salad dressing. I cannot even remember the last time I bought ready-made dressing at the store. I just never knew how easy it was! And you do not have to worry about preservatives or any questionable ingredients.
My go-to is my balsamic vinaigrette. But I have been branching out more lately, trying a few different flavors.
I absolutely love this raspberry vinaigrette dressing on a good salad!
I do prefer using Polaner all fruit for this dressing because it is non GMO and refined sugar free (sweetened with fruit juice). This post is NOT sponsored by that brand, by the way…I just like it. But any raspberry jam will work.
Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup raspberry jam (I used Polaner all fruit seedless raspberry)
- 2.5 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Add all ingredients to the blender, and blend on low for about 15 seconds.
- Serve immediately, and refrigerate leftovers.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you like it, please pin it and share.