This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Today I am showing you how to make a blueberry pie smoothie. YUMMY!
I love experimenting with new smoothie flavors and ingredients! Blueberry pie inspired this concoction.
This is also the first time I have done a recipe with oats in the smoothie. I couldn’t really taste the oats, but they do provide a little more nutrition. Plus to me, they make this smoothie slightly more filling. In fact, since this one is a little higher in calories and more filling, I would recommend the full serving as more of a meal. Perfect for breakfast!
If you want the full blueberry pie effect, may I suggest serving it alongside a graham cracker. Yummy! 🙂
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats, uncooked
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk
- 1 banana
- ½ cup frozen blueberries (generous ½ cup)
- ⅓ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt (any kind of Greek yogurt will work)
- dash of cinnamon
- teaspoon honey (optional add-in)
I hope you enjoy this recipe!