Note: This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are always my own.
Today I am sharing one of my most requested recipes – my green smoothie. I shot a video to show my method, but for your convenience, I am including the written recipe as well. I am experimenting with a new recipe posting plugin – Ziplist (Update: I now use Easy Recipe Plus plugin for all my recipes). This will make it easier for my readers to save and/or print my recipes. Let me know what you think!
Links mentioned in today’s video:
- Baby spinach - 1 generous handful (33 grams)
- One banana, peeled
- Greek Yogurt (reduced fat or fat free) - ⅓ cup (62 grams)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (240 mL)
- 1 cup of frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks (236 grams)
- 1 Tablespoon chia seed
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for about 60 seconds.
- Serve immediately
Video tutorial posted here