These garlic and rosemary roasted potatoes are a simple side dish that is sure to please even the picky eaters.
Today is St. Patrick’s Day! So although my *official* Irish recipe post was yesterday’s Irish Potato Leek Soup, today I am still running with that potato theme.
We make these garlic and rosemary roasted potatoes often at our house, and everybody loves them! These go nicely with just about everything, and they are so easy to make.
I have made these will all varieties of potatoes too. The photos show yukon golds, but I have made these with russets, red potatoes and even mixed heirloom fingerling potatoes. I do not peel my potatoes either. Tip: be sure and give them a good scrub if you do this.
Tips and Tools for This Recipe
Note: Links are Amazon affiliate links.
I am using a mixing bowl to toss the potatoes in the herbs and olive oil. I just use my hands to toss everything up.
I bake the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper to prevent sticking. You could also use a silicon baking mat. You just want something to prevent sticking, since potatoes tend to stick.
Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Garlic & Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 5 ounces small to medium yukon gold potatoes mine were 21
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, and toss with hands to combine.
- Transfer potatoes to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook in the oven until slightly golden brown (about 35 minutes).
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a nutrition label generator.
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe! It is one of our favorites. Pin it here or by clicking the image below.