Today I am sharing my ultimate gift guide for all your holiday shopping needs. 🎄 If you need gift ideas, you came to the right place. I hope it helps give you some ideas. 🤗 Happy shopping!
Note: This post contains affiliate links.
Gifts for the Ladies
- Fossil Emma Tote – super versatile and cute!
- Upside down umbrella – closes inward to keep you from getting all wet with raindrops…genius!
- Oversized blanket scarf
- Lucky Brand Emmie Ballet Flats – I would wear these every day
- Kate Spade sunglasses – so classic and pretty
- Ellie Byrd Initial Disk– LOVE this one! You could get your own initial, or the initial of your kids or other loved ones. They’d be really cute layered too.
Gifts For the Home
- Simplehuman Triple Wall Mount Shower Dispenser – I totally want this!
- Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch – this would be so great for easily turning on/ off alllll the Christmas lights
- Desert Mist Diffuser by Young Living (must select to shop retail or wholesale first) – The prettiest diffuser I have ever seen. I just ordered one of these beauties myself. Gorgeous!😍 And I can’t wait for the candle flicker setting.
- Cable Knit Throw – so cute and cozy!
- Flameless candle set with remote – these are so pretty.
Gifts For Photographers
- Manfrotto 3 Section Tripod with Horizontal Column – my tripod and 100% worth every penny
- Manfrotto Ball Head – You’re going to want this to go with the tripod. Great for quick and easy angle adjustments.
- Polka dot camera strap – I have this too. Super cute and great quality.
- Nikon 50mm f 1.8 lens – Great starter lens! This was my first prime lens, and I still use it.
- Wireless remote shutter release– perfect for getting a hands free shot, whether it is for family selfies or food photography
For Tech Lovers
- Apple air pods – these are all the rage right now
- Kindle Paperwhite – I love mine! I never buy hard copy books anymore. And the screen is easy on the eyes, plus great for reading outdoors (hello beach reading!)
- Popsocket in golden silence – I have this one, and it makes your smart phone way more ergonomic.
- Amazon fire stick – We have both the Fire and the Fire stick and love them
- DJI Maverick Pro drone – if you have a loved one who makes films and videos, they will go crazy over this! Not cheap, but they can create some really cool aerial footage. I am seeing lots of YouTubers with these.
Also! Don’t miss my gift guide for food lovers here! Or you can click the picture below to go to that post.