The secret to making an awesome salad is a really good dressing. Skip the pre-made stuff, and make your own using simple ingredients!
Today I am sharing a recipe for my single serving Honey Dijon Vinaigrette salad dressing. It is one of my favorite salad dressings. It is really bold in flavor, so a little bit goes a long way. This serving size is enough for a big salad.
Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
Today I am sharing a recipe for my single serving Honey Dijon Vinaigrette salad dressing. It is one of my favorite salad dressings.
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients and whisk with a fork until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.
Nutritional information is approximate and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.