This breakfast yogurt parfait made with Liberté® Méditerranée® is delicious and filling, and it is a great way to start your day.
I have eaten a lot of fat free yogurt over the years. But I have started working back in some whole milk yogurt lately, especially when I have yogurt as a meal. Why? It is more satisfying, and it sticks with me longer.
When I was making my Publix grocery run this week, I picked up a new (to me) brand, Liberté® Méditerranée®, and MAN is it delicious! Any of the flavors are great all by themselves to grab for a quick breakfast.
Side note: Publix has them on sale right now at 10 for $10!
Rather than just eating them plain, I have been dressing mine up a little bit for breakfast. So I thought I’d create a little recipe for y’all – Breakfast Yogurt Parfaits. Can we say #YogurtPerfection!? YUM.
I used the Liberté® Méditerranée® Strawberry, and I started with a bottom layer of sliced bananas. I added a layer of yogurt, then a layer of diced strawberries. And then I added 1/4 cup of cereal for a little crunch.
I had a tiny bit of yogurt left to put on top.
- ⅓ cup sliced bananas
- ⅓ cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 container of Liberté® Méditerranée® Strawberry yogurt
- ¼ cup Cheerios (or cereal of your choice)
- Using a glass, place the sliced bananas in the bottom of the container.
- Stir up the yogurt, and place a couple spoon fulls on top of the banana slices.
- Add the diced strawberry, and spoon more yogurt on top.
- Add the Cheerios (or cereal of your choice) on top.
- If you have any yogurt left, add it on top.
- Optional: Garnish with a fresh whole strawberry.
I hope you enjoy the breakfast idea. Oh man was it tasty!