This pumpkin spice ice cream is made with only four ingredients, and it’s a delicious way to usher in fall. You can make it without an ice cream machine!
I am re-sharing a favorite fall dessert recipe from the archives today. It is absolutely perfect for this time of year! We love to make this, and my son has been asking to make a batch.
We are still rockin’ the 90-something degree days here in Alabama.🥵 Did somebody forget to tell Mother Nature that we want fall weather now!?
Well that warmer-than-usual weather was my inspiration for this fall dessert: pumpkin spice ice cream.
And if you have ever watched any of my stories on Instagram, you know that I have sworn off ice cream machines after discovering this no churn method.
It is so simple. All you need is a mixer to whip up some heavy cream. I use my trusty KitchenAid mixer (Amazon affiliate). Twelve years old, and it is still going strong!
We made all kinds of no churn ice cream all summer long. (Side note: See my key lime pie ice cream.) And that trend is continuing by adding in some pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. So simple, yet so delicious!
I tried a batch with crushed up ginger snaps in it, but I felt like they overpowered the flavor a bit. So I left them on the side as a cute season-appropriate garnish. 🙂
So grab yourself a spoon, and enjoy some of this creamy, dreamy pumpkin spice ice cream.
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links.
- Mixer to whip the heavy cream – hand mixer or stand mixer will work. I am using my KitchenAid.
- Medium mixing bowl for mixing puree, sweetened condensed mile and pumpkin pie spice.
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Freezer safe container with lid for storing ice cream. I used this 6 cup one.
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream (No Churn) Recipe
Did you try my pumpkin ice cream recipe? Give it a star rating. Pin it and share it if it looks good to you. And be sure and stay connected on social media!
Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream (no churn)
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip up the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold the pumpkin mixture into the whipped cream. Be sure and scrape the bowl all the way to the bottom to make sure you incorporate it all.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours.
Note: This recipe originally appeared on A Pinch of Healthy on September 29, 2016.