This Mediterranean tuna salad is a delicious, easy and healthy lunch that you are going to love.
I am back with a recipe today! I have been all about YouTube lately, but it sure was good to get back in the kitchen.
This Wild Selections® tuna, y’all. It’s not your average tuna.
- Simple all natural ingredients and delicious taste
- All tuna is Non-GMO Project verified
- Premium quality, sustainably sourced fish that’s 100% traceable(<- you can actually trace back to where your fish was caught!).
- The only full line of Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable seafood. The blue MSC eco-label tells you the fish in your can comes from well managed fisheries and healthy fish stocks.
Also, the company works to ensure a fish-full future: Wild Selections® gives back to the oceans by donating 13 cents from every can sold—a total of $1 million by 2018—to World Wildlife Fund marine conservation and fishery improvement projects. How cool is that?!
Use the store locator to see where you can find it.
But let’s get to the recipe, shall we?! I wanted to do something beyond the average tuna, sweet relish and mayo combination. There’s not a thing wrong with that old classic, but sometimes you just want to mix things up a little bit.
I wanted to pull in some Mediterranean flavors into this recipe, so I am using olives, capers, roasted red peppers, olive oil and lemon juice. And it turned out SO delicious!
You can eat this in lettuce cups for a light lunch or snack.
I love it on a sandwich too! A perfect pairing with some red pepper sticks and homemade hummus.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad Recipe
I hope y’all enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you try it. And pin it if it looks good to you.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 1 in can Wild Selections solid white albacore tuna water drained
- 2 Tablespoons capers
- 8 kalamata olives sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers diced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley optional
- salt* and pepper to taste *I did not need any salt since the olives and capers had enough them to flavor the whole dish
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl, and use a fork to flake apart the tuna and mix together.
Serve immediately, or refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition information is approximated and was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.