Strawberry vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings! It is good any time of year, but I especially love it in spring and summer. Nothing beats this perfect combination of sweet and tangy.
And it’s actually pretty healthy the way I make it. I start with a pound of really fresh and delicious strawberries.
I just give ’em a good wash and a trim to remove the leafy tops. And from there, I just throw everything in my blender.
My recipe is super simple and has only 5 ingredients: sherry vinegar, olive oil, honey, strawberries, plus a little S&P (<- I count that as one ingredient). It is just so simple and so delicious! I have been eating this on repeat ever since I made it last week. I am especially loving it on greens with fresh strawberries and goat cheese. Yumyumyumyumyum!
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Note: These are affiliate links.
- I am using my Blendtec total blender, which I LOVE. You can use any blender.
- Measuring spoons
- Storage jar – I used a pint mason jar, which was the perfect size
Easy Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon agave (or honey)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries washed and trimmed
- salt & pepper to taste I used 1/8 teaspoon salt and just a dash of pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste, and if needed add more honey or salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition information is approximate, and it was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
This recipe was adapted from Taste of Home.