Strawberry vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings! It is good any time of year, but I especially love it in spring and summer. Nothing beats this perfect combination of sweet and tangy.
It is easy to make. See the video tutorial I made here.👇🏻
Share this video here if it looks good to you.
I start with a pound of really fresh and delicious strawberries.
I just give ’em a good wash and a trim to remove the leafy tops. Note: You can use frozen, unsweetened strawberries. I used them in my video above, in fact.
And from there, I just throw everything in my blender and blend until smooth. The consistency is perfect, by the way.
My recipe is super simple and has only 5 ingredients: sherry vinegar, olive oil, honey, strawberries, plus a little S&P (<- I count that as one ingredient). It is just so simple and so delicious!
I have been eating this on repeat ever since I first started making it a few years ago. I am especially loving it on greens with fresh strawberries and either goat cheese or feta cheese. Yumyumyumyumyum!
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. Shopping through these links supports this site at NO extra cost to you.
- I am using my Blendtec total blender, which I LOVE. You can use any blender.
- Measuring spoons
- Storage jar – I used a pint mason jar, which was the perfect size
Easy Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
If this recipe looks good to you, please pin it and share it.
This easy strawberry vinaigrette is the perfect mix of sweet and tangy, and it is so simple to make. Five ingredients and a blender are all you need.
- 2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or agave) (More or less, to taste. This will depend on the natural sweetness of your strawberries)
- 1 pound fresh strawberries (or frozen unsweetened, thawed - shown in video) washed and trimmed
- salt & pepper to taste I used 1/8 teaspoon salt and just a dash of pepper
- Put all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Taste, and if needed add more honey or salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately, and refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition information is approximate, and it was calculated using a recipe nutrition label generator.
This post originally appeared on 4/30/2015.