This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
I hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did. A few highlights and pics…
1. I finally got a Fitbit ! I settled on the Fitbit One, mostly because I do not hardly ever wear bracelets or watches, and I was afraid a wrist band would get on my nerves. So I got the One, and I LOVE it so far. I wear it hooked on to my bra (TMI?).
Little buddy and I took a walk on Saturday to help get my step count up. We both enjoyed it. Hard to believe we were iced in a couple days ago!
2. I tried another recipe from the Weight Watchers cookbook I got. It was Pasta with Shrimp and Rosemary, Lemon and Tomato sauce. It was great!
3. Little buddy and I took some funny face selfies as we waited for Dada to finish getting dressed for church.
4. We ate Pad Thai for lunch after church. YUM! My weekly splurge meal.
I am not too sure about the points. There is a Pad Thai dish listed on the etools, but I am sure that even the lunch portion I get is probably at least 1.5 servings! But it is worth it! Splurging makes me feel less deprived during the week. Plus, it is still 5 days until my next weigh in day, so it is well-timed to give me time to catch up before weighing in.
5. We didn’t watch the Super Bowl too closely. I did see the National Anthem, which was awesome. And the half-time show, which was meh. I had grand plans to make home-made pizza for dinner and healthy snacks to eat during the game, but I had a wicked headache Sunday afternoon. So I took a nap, and we ate leftovers instead. Oh well!