Today I am sharing my meal plan for the week. Plus I am trying something new! I am adding a Meal Plan Monday Link Up party for others to link up their meal plans for the week. The more, the merrier!
You do NOT have to be a Weight Watcher to link up! If you post meal plans on a different day, you can still link-up your most recent post.
Meal planning has helped me SO much. So my hopes are that the link up will:
- Encourage you to DO a meal plan
- Provide more meal ideas, recipes and inspiration for everyone
- Mix and mingle with other food-loving friends
- Encourage healthy eating in an uplifting, positive and judgment-free way
I did carry over a couple of meals that I never made last week. My parents ended up taking my son for a few days, so my husband and I ditched the meal plan and had a couple of impromptu date nights out.
We got a few texts throughout the week, and it was really apparent that little man was having a great time with Nana and Pop Pop down in Destin.
I will share a few links for meals I am making this week.
- Andrea’s lemon herb chicken
- My lightened up pesto sauce (still carrying this over since it never got made last week)
- Weight Watchers black bean and lentil chili (vegetarian)
- My Greek fish foil packets
- My homemade pizza (carried over)
And now for the link-up! What is on your menu for the week?