Greek pasta salad is a tangy and fresh side dish that is perfect for a picnic or potluck.
There is just something about the fresh veggies and tanginess that just (1) tastes like a party in my mouth and (2) feels so good in my body. 🎉💃🏼
This Greek pasta salad uses one of my existing, tried and true recipes: Greek red wine vinaigrette. It tastes amazing on this, and ties everything together!
This dish is vegetarian, but it is very easy to modify to be vegan if you don’t mind leaving off the cheese…or if you don’t like feta cheese. It is still really delicious.
But I LOVE mine with feta cheese! Yum😍👌🏻
Greek pasta salad goes great with everything from deli sandwiches to grilled chicken or fish. The possibilities are endless.
Tools Used to Make Greek Pasta Salad
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links. Shopping through these links supports this site at no extra cost to you.
- Large pot to cook the pasta
- Mason jar or dressing shaker
- Large mixing bowl
- Knife and cutting board
Greek Pasta Salad Recipe
Greek Pasta Salad
Greek pasta salad is a tangy and fresh dish that is perfect for a picnic or potluck.
- 1 box (12-ounce box) of tri-color rotini pasta (cooked to package instruction and cooled)
- 1 pint baby grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 6 ounce bottle pitted kalamata olives (drained)
- fresh basil for garnish
- Feta cheese crumbles for garnish (Hint: You can serve extra on the side for individual portions if you want.)
- Greek Red Wine Vinagrette (I used about 2/3 of what the recipe makes)
Add the pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and Greek red wine vinaigrette to a large mixing bowl, and toss together.
Top with fresh bail and feta cheese. (Hint: I always serve extra feta cheese on the side)
Don't forget to generously salt that pasta water when you are cooking your pasta!