This corn queso dip is a deliciously addictive appetizer that is perfect to make for watching football.
Football season is upon us, y’all. We are BIG college football fans in my house. Part of the fun of that for us is what we will be eating while watching the game, naturally. 🙂
This corn queso dip is one of my favorite things! My mom has made this for years, so I cannot take full credit for all the yumminess. But I can share it.
I have brought this to several potluck parties, church events, football watching events, etc. And let me tell you that even though this recipe makes a ton (16 servings at 1/3 cup each!), I never bring home leftovers. People gobble this stuff up, y’all. It is so good!
It is best served with tortilla chips, but it is also really tasty on cut up veggies, especially peppers.
Tools Used to Make This Recipe
Note: These are Amazon affiliate links.
Corn Queso Dip Recipe
- 8 oz ⅓ less fat cream cheese, softened (room temperature)
- 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes, drained (juice reserved)
- 1 15-ounce can white corn, drained
- 1 15-ounce can Mexican corn, drained
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, stir together all ingredients until well-incorporated.
- If desired, add a couple tablespoons of the reserved Ro-tele juice for consistency, and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish, and bake at 375 for about 25 minutes, until bubbly.
- Remove from the over, stir to combine and transfer to a chip and dip set if desired.
- Serve immediately.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make it, I’d love to hear how it turns out. Pin it and share it if it sounds good to you.